November 4, 2010

Sports Team Colors Series - The Montreal Canadiens

Updated 03/05/2011 & 03/06/2011


This is strictly my own personal opinion about the matter. All material uncovered was done through a public google internet search with a few different keyword entries.

Due to information uncovered and revealed about this company, I cannot in good conscience or good faith recommend anyone support this reportedly handmade, organic small business. If information had been disclosed prior to discovery by the shop owner herself, I would have no problem with continuing to purchase. Regretfully, the scope of the lie and how many different people it could have potentially affected and hurt leaves me no other choice than to say this is not an honest company to do business with.

For information as to why, you can read more below:


http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-way-that-way-which-way-whats-going.html
http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/long-tale-of-orglamix-organic-ending.html


Or click here for more links and topics. The information can be found just below the introduction paragraph on the page.

**********************************************************


It's official!

I've started a compilation of teams from you, my awesome fans, who have left comments about what colors you'd like to see done as a makeup look. So, raiding my extensive collection of colors- I'll be putting some fabulous looks together for you!!! If you'd like to see your own team done, click here to leave a comment with your team and their colors. I'll be going through the requests as they're left- so if you plan on keeping me busy, this will do it. LOL




First up to kick us off is a Hockey Team. (Yay! Go hockey! I love it almost as much as Football!)
This entire idea was kicked off and inspired by Cindy B who requested a look to wear to a game. In turn, that got the wheels in my head spinning and I figured.... Why not?! Everyone leave your team and colors!


I digress. Sorry, I'm easily distractible. I'm sure you're used to it by now, right?


Back on track. The Montreal Canadiens are the first team up on the table. Or if you want to get technically correct, will soon be out on the ice! Ha ha ha! To put together this look, I used three different shadow colors for my eyes, and one as an eyeliner darkener. Royal Bleu, Red and White! This is what resulted:






I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial- I have a feeling my kittens are gonna be crawling everywhere soon.... Looking forward to that considering they're so dang cute! They were all over my legs during the filming of this video! Hope you don't mind!



What's on my face:

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream
E.L.F. Complexion Perfection
E.L.F. Concealer
Physician's Formula: Organics Mineral Foundation

Orglamix Cosmetics Mineral Eye Shadow Colors:
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Saffron
Blueberry
Midnight


Finishing the Eyes:
Wet 'N Wild Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Black and White
WNW MegaLength Mascara in Black

On my lips I'm wearing E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lupstick in Caramel Candy for a little shine- and maximum moisturizing. It's awesome!


I hope you all enjoy, and I'll be seeing you with the next video shortly!

xoxoxo
~*Snarky P

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! This is Cindy!
    Thank you so much for doing this look I LOVE it!
    Now I need to buy Saffron and Blueberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the result!
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs965.snc4/75810_10150091691725429_555825428_7802588_8221686_n.jpg
    I used Candy Apple, Skyline, Pearl & Vanilla Birthday Cake =)

    ReplyDelete