November 8, 2010

Sports Team Series - The Boston Bruins

Updated 03/05/2011 & 03/06/2011


This is strictly my own personal opinion about the matter. All material uncovered was done through a public google internet search with a few different keyword entries.

Due to information uncovered and revealed about this company, I cannot in good conscience or good faith recommend anyone support this reportedly handmade, organic small business. If information had been disclosed prior to discovery by the shop owner herself, I would have no problem with continuing to purchase. Regretfully, the scope of the lie and how many different people it could have potentially affected and hurt leaves me no other choice than to say this is not an honest company to do business with.

For information as to why, you can read more below:


http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-way-that-way-which-way-whats-going.html
http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/long-tale-of-orglamix-organic-ending.html


Or click here for more links and topics. The information can be found just below the introduction paragraph on the page.

**********************************************************



Second up for the Sports Team series is one of my hometown teams: The Boston Bruins! Now I caught a lot of flak for not doing one of the Mass. teams first off, but whatever.... I promised it would be the second! And of course, since hockey season is starting to gear up- I had to get this one done! Woo-hoo!


It's time for Black, Gold & White! I haven't been to a game yet... But soon I tell you, soon! There's nothing like sitting in the stands at a rink, freezing your patootie off. Cold fingers, keeping them burrowed into your pockets in some attempt to keep them warm. I digress.






Hopefully, this look will come in handy-dandy when my sister and a few of her friends take the trek to see the team again this coming December 2010. I'm so jealous! But it's alright- I'm the one that came up with this look! [laughs]

The cosmetics I'm using are from My Beauty Addiction, and definitely a worthy combination for the Bruins! In my entire collection of mineral makeup, these were the perfect colors for me to use.
Highly pigmented, Pot 'O Gold absolutely jumps off your eyes and screams "look at me!!!", and as for the Chrome- well, you might as well have peeled it off a nice bumper. It's highly reflective, and bright! Storm is a deliciously dark and sparkly shadow which blends out to a beautiful soft black, and the last touch is pearl, which looks just like some crushed up dainty shimmers. Are you ready for some hockey!?!


The Face Off:

Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream
e.l.f. concealer
MBA Shadow Poxy Eye primer- all over lid, and on the bags under my eyes
Physicians Formula: Organics Mineral Foundation in Translucent
e.l.f. High Definition Powder
Orglamix Cosmetics Mineral Eye Shadow in Baie Rose used as Blush
e.l.f. Minty Lip Gloss in New York City


The Eyes Have It:
My Beauty Addiction Mineral Eye Shadows:
Pot 'O Gold
Storm
Chrome
Pearl

So here's to all you Bruins fans! I hope you like the look!

xoxoxo ~*Snarky P


No comments:

Post a Comment