November 21, 2010

Get the Look - The Sexy Pinup With a Dark Twist

Updated 03/05/2011 & 03/06/2011


This is strictly my own personal opinion about the matter. All material uncovered was done through a public google internet search with a few different keyword entries.

Due to information uncovered and revealed about this company, I cannot in good conscience or good faith recommend anyone support this reportedly handmade, organic small business. If information had been disclosed prior to discovery by the shop owner herself, I would have no problem with continuing to purchase. Regretfully, the scope of the lie and how many different people it could have potentially affected and hurt leaves me no other choice than to say this is not an honest company to do business with.

For information as to why, you can read more below:


http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-way-that-way-which-way-whats-going.html
http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/long-tale-of-orglamix-organic-ending.html


Or click here for more links and topics. The information can be found just below the introduction paragraph on the page.

**********************************************************



I'm on a kick here with incorporating some dark into my looks... So it's a pinup look, with a darker, sexier twist!



I wanted a pretty, shimmery look that wasn't the basic nude-toned colors typically seen with a Pin Up Girl's face. So I picked a berry color.... Specifically, Cranberry! I raided my stash to make sure I had all I needed to put this together... And so I did. Watch below:






There you have it! The look is quick and simple!
Wear it to work (with lighter lips), and darken up the lips for a sexy evening style!

On My Face:
Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream
e.l.f. Complexion Perfection
e.l.f. Concealer (over blemishes) & Highlighter (applied to cheekbones)
Too Faced Illuminating Foundation Wand in London Fair
e.l.f. High Definition Powder


The Eyes Have It with Orglamix Cosmetics Mineral Eye Shadow Colors in:
Vanilla Birthday Cake
Champagne Toast
Cranberry
Wet 'N Wild Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Black
WNW Gel Eyeliner in Black
WNW MegaLength Mascara

Finish It Off:
e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper
Cranberry mixed with lipstick to darken

Pucker up that pout, and you're ready to go!


Stay tuned- there's a giveaway coming up and it's a surprise!!!


xoxoxo ~*Snarky P

No comments:

Post a Comment