October 29, 2010

Get the Look - Foxy Foxy Lady Halloween Inspired Eyes

Updated 03/05/2011 & 03/06/2011


This is strictly my own personal opinion about the matter. All material uncovered was done through a public google internet search with a few different keyword entries.

Due to information uncovered and revealed about this company, I cannot in good conscience or good faith recommend anyone support this reportedly handmade, organic small business. If information had been disclosed prior to discovery by the shop owner herself, I would have no problem with continuing to purchase. Regretfully, the scope of the lie and how many different people it could have potentially affected and hurt leaves me no other choice than to say this is not an honest company to do business with.

For information as to why, you can read more below:


http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-way-that-way-which-way-whats-going.html
http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/long-tale-of-orglamix-organic-ending.html


Or click here for more links and topics. The information can be found just below the introduction paragraph on the page.

**********************************************************



It's almost time for All Hallows Eve!
Just a few more short days, and it's here! I've got so much to do, in so little time.... Aye!



This look is dedicated to Ruth- who will be venturing out as a little red fox. My first thought was.... Ohhh how cuuuuuuute! I knew in my collection I had to put some colors together and come up with a cute look that would reflect the costume. What I did was this:




Using a grand total of three (yes, only three!) shades in my ever expanding collection of makeup.... I created Foxy Eyes! It's easy to put together, and done quickly! The reason the vid takes so long is because, as we are ALL well aware, I like to gab!


To get down to the nitty gritty, the cosmetics on my face are as follows:

Face:

Nivea Soft moisturizing face cream
E.L.F. Zit Zapper (on blemishes)
E.L.F. Complexion Perfection (under eyes, around nose & mouth)
E.L.F. Concealer and Highlighter Duo
Physicians Formula: Organics Mineral Foundation in Translucent
E.L.F. High Definition Powder (translucent)



Eyes:
Orglamix Cosmetics Mineral Eye Shadows in Mandarin and Vanilla Birthday Cake
Moi Minerals Cosmetics Mineral Eye Shadow in (*)Rockstar Red.
Wet 'N Wild Silver Glitter Liner
WNW Gel Liner in Black
WNW MegaLength Mascara in Black
WNW Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Black
WNW Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in White
Feather Fetish Lashes by Fantasy Wear (Wet 'N Wild)
*found at Spirit Halloween Store



Mouth:
Ulta Lip Liner in Berry
E.L.F. Lipstick in (not sure which color! I'll get it soon!)

Happy Halloween my ghouls and goblins!
xoxoxo ~*SP




(*)This color was sent to me free of charge to review and play with.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have a very important question regarding your friends red fox costume...
    I realy want to be a red fox for halloween (make-up is perfect btw)but I am having trouble figuring out how to make this costume work. What did your friend do?
    Can you e-mail me at m.chaboyer@gmail.com ?
    I would totally appreciate it if you could. :)

    ReplyDelete