October 26, 2010

Get the Look - Jack-O-Lantern Halloween Fun




I love pumpkins. I love trick-or-treating.
Yes, I know I'm nearly 30..... But I don't act it. If I could walk around this year- you betcha I'd be collecting free candy! Everyone always thinks I'm a teenager anyways... hahahaha.... Reeses Peanut butter cups are my favorite!!!

Ok, before I get totally side-tracked, I'll try to stay on course. Up this day is a Halloween inspired eye- of course! It's only a few days- and All Hallows Eve is upon us! What better way to show how much you like the season than a sexy black and orange eye. Yes, you read it right. Orange on your eyes. For real?!
[nods yes]

I'd have to say I have the fondest memories of being a kid and going to pick out a pumpkin each year at the local pumpkin patch. The hayrides were my favorite part, and I always got to watch my brother and sisters to make sure they stayed close. And not get a pumpkin like mine. I would always pick out the one that was a little crooked, funny, not perfect. Mom liked the round and nice looking ones. My brother always picked the biggest one he could carry. And my sisters, well, they were fans of symmetrical too. I always liked the ones that weren't quite like the others.





For this creepy Jack-O-Lantern inspired look, I've used Moi Minerals Cosmetics Haunted House collection of mineral eye shadows. The colors are: Bark at the Moon (white), Black Cat (black with gold sparks), Headless Horseman (bright orange with pink undertones), and Goblin (color shifter blue/green). I did, of course, prime my eyes before applying the shadows dry. For a more intense look- you can certainly foil the colors when you put them on.




Additionally on my face is:

Too Faced Magic Wand Illuminating Foundation in London Fair
Physicians Formula: Organics Mineral Foundation in Translucent
E.L.F. Complexion Perfection quad to brighten and neutralize reds, blues and grays in face
E.L.F. All Over Color Stick applied under my eyes in Apricot Beige
E.L.F. Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Wet 'N Wild Black Kohl Eyeliner, and MegaLength Mascara
Orglamix mineral eye-shadow in Red Currant, applied as blush

Lips:
Ulta double ended lipliner in Nude/Berry
E.L.F. Lipstick in Candlelight

Taaaa-daaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Hope you have a spooky week my lovelies- and be on the lookout for local ghouls!

Thank you awesome friends for coming by..... [cackle]

~*Snarky P

2 comments:

  1. You remind me of Alyssa Milano with this look! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sepia_raven: Thank you doll! I loved this, and my blackout lenses rock! They're comfortable as long as I don't keep them in for way too long!

    ReplyDelete