September 8, 2010

Oopsers Bloopers and Silly Screw Ups!

Yes... That's right. I want the whole world to know just how much of a silly, quirky and utterly at-your-expense jokester I am. I just uploaded the (what I hope is) funny outtakes from multiple video shoots. The good news is that I plan to continue these hilarious outtakes because:

1) I usually forget what I say mid-sentence. It's the artificial intelligence of red dye that covers my natural blonde hair ;)
2) I like razzberries. Especially when I screw up a sentence. I'm surprised I haven't ruined my camera lens yet...
3) I make pretty funny faces. I never realized how silly until I saw some of my clips. Sad faces especially!
4) I've discovered that I think faster than I talk, and my mouth can't keep up resulting in:
5) Making up my own cool language. But I don't understand it, and I can't speak it. It just sort of happens.
6) I'm a firm believer that you need to laugh at least once, every day. And this I hope will provide lots of laughs.

So there you have it... And here's the video!



No comments:

Post a Comment