September 27, 2010

Get the Look - The Classic Pinup

Updated 03/05/2011 & 03/06/2011


This is strictly my own personal opinion about the matter. All material uncovered was done through a public google internet search with a few different keyword entries.

Due to information uncovered and revealed about this company, I cannot in good conscience or good faith recommend anyone support this reportedly handmade, organic small business. If information had been disclosed prior to discovery by the shop owner herself, I would have no problem with continuing to purchase. Regretfully, the scope of the lie and how many different people it could have potentially affected and hurt leaves me no other choice than to say this is not an honest company to do business with.

For information as to why, you can read more below:


http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-way-that-way-which-way-whats-going.html
http://the-eyes-have-it-all.blogspot.com/2011/03/long-tale-of-orglamix-organic-ending.html


Or click here for more links and topics. The information can be found just below the introduction paragraph on the page.

**********************************************************


There's few things I love as much as I enjoy doing retro-inspired pin up girl looks. And I don't mean the actual lingerie look on my body... No no no, we're talking what actually makes the look! I'm talking makeup. Dark eyeliner, a hint of color on the lids... And va-va-VOOM red lips!! Get your sexy on!






The beauty of this look is that it can be worn with anything- jeans and a t-shirt, or all dolled up to the nines- and it takes literally 5 minutes to do this. The video is long... Because I blabba-blabba-blabba! LOL


All the makeup I wear in the video is simple- two eyeshadows from My Beauty Addiction in Pink Quartz and Topaz, Midnight Mineral Eye Shadow from Orglamix Cosmetics to make my own eyeliner using MBA's Foiling and Lining Serum, and MegaLength Mascara from Wet 'N Wild. There are the eyes- seriously! Done!


I did forget to put blush on... For this look, either a peachy rosy color to brighten your cheeks, or a touch of bronzer will do the trick with a quick swipe just under your cheekbones. Again- this look is simple, Classic and SEXXXXY!




What are you waiting for?! To finish the look I had, I used Revlon ColorStay lipstick in Top Tomato- which is a perfect red for my skin tone- and BAM! Done! That quick and easy!


So all you sexy gals... I want to see pictures!!
If there's one look I insist you re-create..... It's this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment