February 27, 2011

LOTD/EOTD - BH Cosmetics and Road Trip!

Yes, I'm pretty behind this week. I just haven't had the motivation to do much other than stay quiet, since my back's been pretty bothersome and the medications make me lethargic and totally unmotivated. The one day I did put on makeup, I totally forgot to take a picture of it.... Which I'm kicking myself for because it was so darn pretty!

^^ Always practice seatbelt safety! I do!^^
Anyways, as you very well may know, I had gone away overnight last weekend to CT. I was able to see my little Goddaughter and her parents, who will in a few short weeks be welcoming another little addition to their family! Well, the day we came home... I felt like pinks and purples. They really set off my eyes, make the blue more intense, and I figured since I'd be stuck in the backseat of my truck the whole ride I might as well look good in case we stopped anywhere. Which we did. Food, Aunt's house, and somewhere else I can't exactly recall at the moment. Yes, the medications cause temporary memory lapses. Just call me Dory.

I'm literally in love with the amount of colors and pigments in the BH Cosmetics 1st Edition Palette I won almost two weeks ago. I have a heartbreaking time trying to decide just what colors to use... Blue, green and yellow? Pinks and oranges? Blacks and purples? Spectrum? Gahhhh!!! Color overload, I'm telling you! I need to get the Motivation Monster back into my body and come up with some looks here... Because this makeup just sitting on my dresser gathering dust just isn't cutting it. Especially considering some of the awesome products I've won recently...


So this was my "Stuck in the truck, the back seat all to myself and sleeping almost the entire ride home" look. The few stops we did make, I can at least say I looked good!

I used all colors from the BHC Palette, including a light pink, a hot pink, a bright purple, lavender and a white and champagne highlight color. I love the way my eyes were sky-blue most of the day... But that also could have been due to the fact that I slept most of the day away- and then when home went straight to bed! Ha ha ha!

The usual things are on my face:
Stila Petal Infusions Moisturizing Cream
e.l.f. Conceal and Highlight Wand
PF: Organics Mineral Foundation in Translucent Fair
Orglamix blush in Ginger
Wet 'N Wild MegaEyes Gel Liner
Wet 'N Wild ColorIcon Black Kohl Eyeliner
Wet 'N Wild MegaPlump Mascara
Swipe of lip gloss with a touch of Ulta Lipstick (forget the name...)

And that's the look... Road-travel friendly!

x0x0x0 ~*Snarky P

2 comments: