February 25, 2011

Konadicure - Funky Patterns Galore Black Glitter and Silver Shimmers

I nearly forgot to share these nails with you! How could I?! So far, they've been my favorite other than the Anti-V-Day ones.

I wanted to go punk-rocker style, so I put on a couple coats of Sinful Colors "What's Your Name" which is a gorgeous black polish with peacock colored glitter flecks. A quick swipe of Seche Vite to dry and get ready to stamp... Which I did using Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in 220 Celeb City.


Each of my nails had a different stamp design... For my thumbs, I used Konad plate M60 with the argyle pattern, and the graduated dots pattern. For the rest of my fingers, I used assorted stamps from Bundle Monster plates: BM 16, BM19, BM20. For the tips of my fingers, I used a magenta glitter polish I had picked up from Hot Topic years ago, and swiped it across each nail for a little extra sparkle. Once more, a coat of SV, and I was ready to go! These suckers were sparkly, shimmery, and bold!


I like black nail polish, but it's so overrated with people wearing it just plain... I love that I can jazz it up now... Especially considering I have a polish which is not only black, but has glitter in it too!

Would you create and wear something like this??

x0x0x0 ~*Snarky P

No comments:

Post a Comment