August 16, 2010

Product Review - GCD Spa Goodies

Since I'm on an Autumn kick, inspired by a rainy, cool day today... I want to share with you a company that I was introduced to through a friend of mine. Welcome to a divine, luxurious, nearly sinful line of body indulgence you'll never share with anyone else. What I mean is you'll be raving to your friends how wonderful these lotions, lip balms, and bath products are... And telling them to order their own.

Jack-O-Lantern

The first taste of Emily's GCD Spa Line had me at first taste... Of lip balm that is. The hand lotion followed soon after, and I've been addicted ever since. I was given a little gift set last Autumn, in the form of Jack-O-Lantern. A little sweet, a little spice, and almost a hint of gingerbread.

The lip balm goes on smooth, and moisturizes for hours. It's not too sweet, as some balms can tend to be, but rather just leaves a hint of the tasty spiced pumpkin when you slide your tongue across your lips. Yum! GCD Spa's lip balms are formulated with all natural ingredients: "almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, avocado oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamin E, essential oils and/or other flavorings and colorings."

Look At All Those Balms!

I also have the Raspberry Lip Balm- and it's my favorite summertime accent. These balms are wonderful to blend with lipstick, or mineral powder to give you a sheer, moisturized pout.

The soft, luxurious Body Lotion is one you won't soon forget.
From GCD's Lotion Description: "This light, paraben-free formula contains sunflower oil, soybean oil, and oils from palm and coconut for a non-greasy feel. It also contains aloe vera, shea butter, and green tea extract to smooth and moisturize, alleviating that dry appearance."

Body Lotions


A little bit goes a long way- and I just can't get enough of the soft, silky feeling all over my body. I especially have a rough time with my hands- they almost always seem chafed or way too dry. So between using my J&J Baby Lotion, when I need more moisturizers... These are the lotions I turn to.
What I especially love about the entire GCD Spa Line is that they're totally customizable. Need a Mother's Day gift in a hurry? A friend gets engaged? Valentine's Day scents for your darling? How about party gifts for an engagement party?? Well you're in luck- because Emily's line has it ALL!! Want a certain scent? How about a special message on the packaging? Personalized Tags to adorn the little bagged gift sets? She's got it!

Take a look below for some more delicious samples!



A Lovely Gift Set
I have, and adore, the Apricot Freesia body lotion. It's light, refreshing, and not overly scented.

The Petite Spa Gift Tub
Lavender is such a relaxing scent when you need to unwind after a stressful day. It also helps promote sleep.


"Perfect Pear" Wedding Favors



So what are you waiting for?!?! There must be plenty of things over there you'll find to indulge your senses.





**All opinions are my own and offered strictly as my personal review of this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment