July 29, 2010

Too Cute to Pass Up - Paul & Joe Kitty Lipstick

I've been poking around a bit online today... And OMG- I had to share these...



Don't worry, I'll have eye pictures to post later on this afternoon... But I had to share this with everyone! I just about died when I saw this... Because, well it's really cute. And well, I'm totally a cat person. And... It's kitty cat faces on lipstick. Wild!!!!! I love it!



Dedicated to my friend, Feline, who I'm sure will get a wild kick out of this post!!!



Click here to be taken to the original link site.




So this creative lipwear is from Paul & Joe Beaute and I don't care at this moment that it's not mineral makeup... I'd buy these little lipsticks... Just because of the fact that they're cats!!!!!! I'd put them on a shelf and display them... Because, as well as having a cute lil kitty face- the containers the lipsticks are in are very pretty too...



Shades of pink are purrrrrfect- and see what I mean about the containers?!




Meow, meow meow meow...

No comments:

Post a Comment